Tired of Dealing With IRS Issues? Considering Bankruptcy?
Our Experienced Tax Attorney Has Solutions for Metro Phoenix Residents
Owing money to the federal government can be overwhelming. In addition to the rapidly accumulating interest and penalties, you may be audited, your wages may be garnished and your property may be seized as payment for overdue taxes. In this situation, it is critical to have a tax attorney who can educate you on your situation, explain your available options and help you find solutions that bring relief and peace of mind.
Welcome to Anderson Tax Law, where tax attorney Michael Anderson has been helping Valley residents deal with tax debt and related issues for the past 25 years. He knows how to use the law to get control of the situation and reduce or eliminate tax and other debt when possible. Thousands of clients have relied on Michael, with the result being millions of dollars in relief from tax debt and other debt.
Many of our clients come to us from the following Arizona communities:
- And more …
How We Can Help
Anderson Tax Law helps individuals and businesses in the following situations:
- You owe the IRS money and can't afford to pay the debt in full. You want to set up a payment plan and stop IRS collection activity.
- You are receiving IRS collection notices and don't know what to do.
- You have been assessed IRS penalties and want to submit a penalty abatement request.
- You have unfiled tax returns.
- Your business has received a CP2000 letter and you want to dispute it.
- You are being audited by the IRS.
- You want to use bankruptcy to eliminate tax debt.
- You have another tax- or debt-related issue that you need professional guidance to resolve.
Contact Us for a Free Phone Discussion
We know that you may be feeling confused and stressed at this time. Contact Anderson Tax Law today to arrange a free phone consultation to get your questions answered and find out how we can resolve your issues. Reach our office at 480-507-5985 or submit our online contact form.