REAL SOLUTIONS FOR TAX
AND DEBT PROBLEMS
My law office is near the Red Mountain Freeway (202), on Gilbert Road just north of McKellips Road in Mesa, and I have been helping clients in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and Tempe find real solutions to their serious Tax and Debt problems since 1996.
I have a track record of success, a result of my devotion to providing high quality, personalized attention to each client. My focus on tax and bankruptcy law for Mesa & Gilbert allows me to analyze every angle of your case and devise a creative strategy to resolve your problem and help you find peace of mind.
My clients typically face one or more of the following problems:
- Serious Consumer Debt – Credit Card Debt, Medical Debt, Payday Loan Debt, Repossession Deficiency
- Tax Problems – Un-filed Tax Returns, IRS Substitute Tax Returns, IRS Levy, IRS Lien, IRS Audit
- Consumer Debt Problems – Debt Buyer Lawsuit, Wage Levy, Foreclosure, Repossession, Unsecured Second Mortgage, Debt Collector Harassment
- Serious Tax Debt - Income Tax, Payroll Tax, Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax
They take advantage of one or more of the following legal solutions:
- Debt Settlement – Credit Card Settlement, Second Mortgage Settlement, IRS Tax Debt Settlement (IRS Offer in Compromise)
- Bankruptcy – Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Tax Motivated Bankruptcy
- IRS Installment Agreement/Non Collectible Status Negotiation
- Debt Collection Help – IRS Levy Release, IRS Lien resolution, Debt Buyer Lawsuit defense, FDCPA Litigation
- Unfiled Tax Returns – Creation of Missing Returns in order to challenge IRS Substitute Returns
- IRS Appeals – Appeal IRS Decisions, Tax Court Litigation
Our fees are typically “flat” and always fair. In “non-emergency” tax cases, we don’t typically require a retainer. You can hire us with a very small amount and monthly payments. See our Fee Schedule.
For most, there is a real solution. The solution may require some planning and patience, but it exists. If you are serious about finding it, you can start by doing the following:
Learn More About Your Options
Visit the Blog and read about the solutions that may exist for you. The more information you have about your options the better your case will go.
Gather Basic Information
Gather some basic income, budget, and tax filing history. Be knowledgeable about how much you owe and what you own. It doesn’t have to be a complete set of information initially, just enough to allow us to discuss your options.
Call Our Mesa Law Office
When you call the office, ask to speak to me about your situation. We will arrange a time to discuss it over the phone before making an in-person appointment. The Call is free. I will listen to your situation and your goals, ask a number of questions, answer some of yours, and provide thoughts about potential solutions.
I am in the business of solving tax and debt problems and want to solve yours.
I look forward to helping you!
Michael S. Anderson, Attorney
- Is bankruptcy the only way to eliminate tax debt? December 5, 2013
- Does the IRS have to leave me with a “livable wage” if it garnishes my paycheck? December 2, 2013
- BIG MYTH – Tax Debt Can’t Be Discharged in Bankruptcy November 29, 2013